We’re happy to announce and welcome the sixth round of confirmed speakers for the 2nd annual Syntax Conference, which takes place on May 18 & 19 at the College of Charleston North Campus.
- Anurag Sinha – Lead Engineer for PayPal Checkout
- Chris G Williams – Senior Developer at Fluor Government Group
- Lance Cleveland – Founder at Store Locator Plus
- Phillip Gibson – Software Engineer at Tabula Rasa Healthcare
These are the most recent developers to join SyntaxCon 2017’s talented cast of confirmed speakers, eager to share road-tested insights.
Syntax Code & Craft Conference (SyntaxCon) is an application developer’s conference on current and emerging mobile, front-end, back-end, tools and platforms (game development, content management systems, cloud-hosted services and infrastructure) for both today’s and tomorrow’s enginerds.
This year’s schedule provides content across 3 main tracks, each with a specific focus:
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Platforms (content management systems, cloud-hosted services, mobile applications and infrastructure.
Attendees can customize their personal agenda by choosing sessions with an aim to improve their craft, fulfill goals, and learn cutting edge trends and best practices in a relatively short time.